l Broadcast/Multicast/Destination lookup fail storm control
l Spanning tree protocol (IEEE 802.1D)
l QoS (IEEE 802.1P, 8 priority queues)
l Port-based and tag-based (IEEE 802.1Q) VLAN
l GVRP for automatic VLAN membership registration
l Link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad)
l IGMP snooping
l MIB II, RFC1493, 2674 and 1757 MIB, and private MIB
l Web management
l FTP for firmware upgrade
l CLI through Console port and telnet
l VDSL2 bonding
l ADSL2+ fallback & bonding
l G.INP (G.998.4)
· 19” rack mountable
· Front access:
o One Telco 50 for 24 VDSL ports
o One Telco 50 for 24 POST ports
o 2-slot 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet uplink/downlink
o 2-slot Gigabit fiber uplink/downlink(Combo)
o Built-in POTS splitter supports 600 ohm ETSI
· AC and DC dual power (Power redundancy)
o AC input: 100 VAC to 264 VAC, 60 Hz ±3 Hz
o DC input: -36 VDC to -72 VDC
· Power consumption: 63 watts
Compliant with ITU-T G.993.2, G994.1 and G.997.1
The VES1724 conforms to G.993.2, G994.1 and G.997.1 to ensure the interoperability with standard-compliant VDSL CPE.
Ultra high-speed transmission with 30a profile support
The VES1724 supports 30a profile with 100 Mbps in both upstream and downstream traffics. With two Gigabit combo ports to connect upper layer aggregation networks, the VES1724 can support low-concentration interconnection from the subscriber ports to the network interface ports.
Triple Play ready
The VES1724 supports IGMP snooping to prevent unnecessary forwarding of multicast traffic to all subscribers and thus optimizes bandwidth utilization for multicast applications such as broadcast video. The VES1724 also supports the multicast VLAN feature that distributes the source to all the VLANs requesting the video stream. With a built-in splitter over POTS, the VES1724 allows the operators to provide Triple Play services over the same copper wire.
Complete QoS for service differentiation
The VES1724 supports not only 802.1X port-based access control for subscriber authentication, but also defines a limited number of MAC addresses that can access the network from a particular port. With rate limiting on the subscriber ports allowing services to take advantage of 64 Kbps increments, service providers will be in a better position to offer tiered services.
1. 14 years' experience in line of FTTH, FTTB System, VOIP System, WIFI Solutions, CCTV System, Video Conference System, Data Center Security.
2. Inquired certifications provided.
3. Quality, delivery time control.
4. Flexible Payment Terms--T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba Contract, RMB
5. Superior after-sale technical service offered to you, including Maintenance Service, Remote Configuration Service and installation service
6. Advanced and favorable solutions on project solutions could be designed if you need.