Raisecom MDU series products are targeting the FTTB market in cases of fiber access to the building and copper access inside the building. The MDU series includes data-only model, data and voice model, normal power supply and reversal power supply model. Built with iron shell design, the MDU series is strong in structure, durable and suitable for harsh environment. The built-in power supply ensures a high level of security and lightening proof.
• Iron shell, very strong and durable in harsh environment, high security and lighteningproof
• Supports PoE or PoE+ standard
• Strong QoS capacity, multiple traffic classification and schedule mode
• MAC address capacity up to 8k and multi-cast address capacity up to 256
• Telnet, local serial port, Web, SNMP, OAM, etc. management mode
• Multiple uplink modes for customer: EPON/10G EPON uplink, SFP uplink, RJ45 100M uplink,EPON uplink and SFP downlink cascade.
Multi Service Solution for Efficient Fiber Aggregation
• Operators strive to efficiently use their metropolitan fiber networks
• Raisecom’s iTN8600 are deployed as access and aggregation nodes
• The iTN8600s build a full service access platform in the metro area
• One network service three networks: Ieased line, fixed line backhaul and wireless backhaul
• The solution offer seamless connection with Core and Aggregation layers by PTN/OTN/SDH
• Unified management platform with Raisecom’s iTN remote devices
• Manage, enable and deploy service automatically from the iTN8600 NMS