Note: The number of concurrent online users on each VAP or radio frequency cannot exceed 128
Maximum Transmit Power
2.4 GHz: 28 dBm (combined power) 5 GHz: 26 dBm (combined power) Note: The actual transmit power depends on local laws and regulations. You can adjust the transmit power to the maximum transmit power to -7 dBm, in steps of 1 dB
1. GE0/PoE interface: 10M/100M/1000M interface, which connects to the wired Ethernet and supports the PoE power supply
2. GE1 interface: 10M/100M/1000M interface, which connects to the wired Ethernet
3. SFP: Optical interface
4. Console interface
5. Default button: Restores the factory settings and restarts the AP if you remove the screw and hold down the button for more than 3 seconds
6. Security slot: Connects to a security lock
7. Device ground screw: Connects a ground cable to the AP
Fit AP networking (AP mode)
In this networking scenario, the AP functions as a fit AP. The AC is responsible for user access, AP go-online, AP management, authentication, routing, security, and QoS. Huawei AC products include the AC6605, AC6005, ACU2 (with S7700, S9700, or S12700), S5720-HI, S7700 (with X1E board), S9700 (with X1E board), and S12700 (with X1E board).
Fit AP mesh networking
In this networking scenario, APs function as Mesh Points (MPs) and are fully meshed to establish an auto-configured and self-healing Wireless Mesh Network (WMN). APs with the gateway function can work as the Mesh Portal Points (MPPs) through which the WMN can provide access to the Internet.