HUAWEI MA5818 G.fast ONU with GPON GE, 10GE in FTTB, FTTD, FTTC
Position of theMA5818on the network
The following figure shows the appearance of the MA5818 equipped with a CCMA control board and PDMA power board:
Supports 20 Gbit/s upstream transmission and 1 Gbit/s access.
Pioneers the use of G.fast, an innovative high-bandwidth copper access technology. G.fast enables networks to use wider spectrums to provide up to 1 Gbit/s symmetric or asymmetric bandwidths over the traditional twisted pairs. With G.fast, copper networks can meet the growing bandwidth demands from users.
G.fast maximizes the use of existing copper resources in mature residential areas, allowing copper networks to compete with fiber networks in terms of access bandwidths, and enabling faster access, faster deployment, and shorter return on investment (ROI) cycle.
Easy Maintenance and Management
Supports remote software commissioning, offline deployment, and plug and play (PnP).
Supports remote fault locating, troubleshooting, and batch upgrade.
Supports mature FTTx network management mode, in which G.fast lines can support and inherit the mature xDSL line diagnosis and line tests.
1. 14 years' experience in line of FTTH, FTTB System, VOIP System, WIFI Solutions, CCTV System, Video Conference System, Data Center Security.
2. Inquired certifications provided.
3. Quality, delivery time control.
4. Flexible Payment Terms--T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba Contract, RMB
5. Superior after-sale technical service offered to you, including Maintenance Service, Remote Configuration Service and installation service
6. Advanced and favorable solutions on project solutions could be designed if you need.