1. Huawei’s SmartAX EA5821 Series ONUs provide data and multicast services for community users with FTTB or FTTC network applications.
2. SmartAX MA5620 Series Fiberoptic Multiple Dwelling Units (MDUs) provide high-availability connection to OLTs in FTTB and FTTC scenarios to provide high-bandwidth broadband, voice, video, POTS, and Wi-Fi Internet access
3. Industrial-grade SmartAX MA5621 Series ONUs for Smart Grid applications, high-speed Internet broadband service, HDTV service, and video monitoring systems; designed for automated meter reading in Smart Grid networks.
4. SmartAX MA563x Series Fiber ONUs Optical Networking Units designed for bi-directional Ethernet over Coaxial cable (EoC) transmission, enabling integrated telecom and broadcasting services including CATV, VoIP, Internet access, and video monitoring.
5. SmartAX MA5626 ONU Remote Optical Network Units (ONUs) with PoE support, enabling WLAN broadband services, VoIP, and video surveillance in Fiber-To-The Building (FTTB) networks
6. SmartAX MA5612/MA5616 Remote ONUs are configurable for multiple port types and services including FTTC and FTTB broadband, and enterprise leased lines over Passive Optical Networking
7. Huawei’s SmartAX MA5694 and MA5698 Optical Network Units (ONUs) provide high reliability for enterprise private line access and WLAN broadband services
8. Huawei's SmartAX MA567x Series Optical Network Units (ONUs) provide fiberoptic network access and delivers multiple broadband, POTS, and high-bandwidth multimedia services for SOHO and small business users.
9. Huawei’s SmartAX MA58xx Series ONUs provide 10 Gbit/s upstream PON bandwidth, with flexible downstream options from 4 Gbit/s to FE and F1 with auto-negotiation for user devices.