The AR2200 routers are next-generation enterprise-class routers based on the Huawei proprietary Versatile Routing Platform (VRP). These modular-chassis routers integrate routing, switching, 3G service, LTE service, voice, and security functions. Users customize the routers by selecting the interface cards that meet their requirements.
SRU40: 3 x GE (2 x Combo) SRU80: 3 x GE (2 x Combo) SRU100E: 4 x GE Combo + 2 x GE SFP SRU200: 4 x GE Combo + 2 x 10 GE SFP+
Fixed LAN Ports
24 x GE/24 x GE (8 x GE ports support PoE)
48 x GE (8 x GE ports support PoE)
Industry-Leading Voice Quality and User Experience
Enterprise-class voice communication is flexible and efficient, as the AR2200 voice features integrate with data networks.
• Basic voice functions are provided by the built-in PBX, SIP server, and SIP access gateway
• Value-added voice services include multi-party communication, IVR automatic connection, ring-backtone, parallel ringing, sequential ringing, one number link you (ONLY), bill management, and subscriber
• Intelligent call routing enables exceptional voice service reliability.
• The AR2200 routers can be connected with the NGN/IMS/PBX/terminal of major vendors.
• The Quality of Experience (QoE) feature monitors voice service quality in real time.
• Jitter buffer, echo cancellation, and packet loss compensation combine to deliver a superior user experience.
Secure Service Access Protects Networks and Users
While delivering enterprise-class network services, the AR2200 router provides robust network security. Comprehensive security solutions include user access control, packet detection, and active attack defense.
• Features a built-in firewall and IPS, which acts as the first line of defense.
• Port authentication technologies include 802.1x authentication, MA C address authentication, and portal authentication.
• User and device authentication methods include RADIUS and HWT ACACS(Huawei Terminal Access Controller Access Control System ).
• Smart Application Control (SAC) identifies 1600+ applications, and the identified application s can be applied fine-grained policies. SAC ensures bandwidth for key services, and limits tr affic of non-key service
traffic to ensure stable and high-efficient transmission of key services.
• Flexible bandwidth management based on interfaces, different services, users, user groups and applications.
• VPN technologies include IPSec VPN, GRE VPN, DSVPN, A2A VPN, L2TP VPN
Open Service Platform, Enterprise-level APP
The AR2200 routers provide a unified communication solution for enterprise customers. It uses the Open Service Platform (OSP) to interconnect with third-party IT systems. Customers, agents, third-party vendors, and manufacturers can develop unified communication systems by using the AR2200 routers.
• Integrate and customize services quickly.
• Save money and simplify management, as service integration does not require dedicated servers.
• Services synchronized with cloud-side services and local services are processed locally, which improves service quality and efficiency.
For investment protection, the AR2200 features a highly modular design. In the example above, a highdensity
GE access interface card is deployed to provide Gigabit speed access at a branch office.
To improve communication efficiency, all AR routers include built-in PBX. This feature supports the enterprise
main number, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and bill query functions. An AR1200 router can provide