Optimized Hotel, Community 4ch, 14ch Wireless Video Surveillance Camera System
CCTV is used for a number of monitoring and surveillance purposes, but is mainlyused for security purposes. CCTV involves the use of an unmanned, remotely mounted video camera system, transmitting live pictures back to a television screen where developments can be monitored and recorded.
A CCTV system has four major components namely: the camera, lens, monitor, and video tape/recorder. Among these components, the camera is the most important because it is the one that collects the images. The camera works the same way that an ordinary cameras does only that it can be left to operate on it on own.
How Analog CCTV Camera works:
Analog CCTV camera captures images, and transmit continuous video signal for which the time varying feature (variable) of the signal is a representation of some other time varying quantity, i.e., analogous to another time varying signal.
The Digital Video Recorder (DVR) keeps all these analog signal, digitalize it, and keep the record in the HDD.
How IP CCTV camera works:
Unlike analog CCTV Camera, IP CCTV Camera digitalizes the video signal at the camera level. The digital signal is a discrete representation of the analog waveform, which you can imagine those are very small discrete steps as the signal tries to approximate values.
Then the Network Video Recorder (NVR) keeps these digital signal, keep the record in the HDD.
1. 14 years' experience in line of FTTH, FTTB System, VOIP System, WIFI Solutions, CCTV System, Video Conference System, Data Center Security.
2. Inquired certifications provided.
3. Quality, delivery time control.
4. Flexible Payment Terms--T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba Contract, RMB
5. Superior after-sale technical service offered to you, including Maintenance Service, Remote Configuration Service and installation service
6. Advanced and favorable solutions on project solutions could be designed if you need.